The maximum sale leaders of our country make strategic plans to promote and market their brand exclusively. On such way includes participating in a trade fair in India.The trade fair 2019 which is one of the eminent trade fairs in Bangalore has huge expectations from such young entrepreneurs. According to a review, it was concluded that such a trade fair in India does have disappointing results.
One of them got negative results when he promoted his business in such trade shows. His company dealt with designing a stall and stall designing and fabrication. The show had been a huge one. There were a large number of participants and customers too. But he did not get the response that he expected. Finally, he felt dejected for wasting such a huge amount at the trade fair in Bangalore.
The Three Phases which makes your trade shows effective:Most of the successful trade fair in India basically had the following phases to yield maximum profit out of it
Phase 1: To CreateCreating a successful plan for a trade fair in India is essential. You need to book a booth at the trade show at least eight weeks before the main event. After creating a perfect plan you need to do the following before the show starts:
- You set your goals from the very beginning.
- While designing the stall for your trade show make sure it’s attractive enough which attracts maximum clients to it. If your company which deals with stall designing and fabrication, make sure you give out a promotion tag line which suits your product perfectly.
- You should market your participation in such shows beforehand. You should let your clients and others through social media about your brand promotion in such fairs.
- Train your employees the way they should present themselves in such trade shows. They must be focusing more on the people crossing their booths rather be busy on their phones.
Phase 2: To DominateFocus on the following in the trade fair 2019 to dominate the market and get maximum response from it:
- Have a set of questions to be asked in the pre-meetings before the show. These questions should be relevant enough to make you stand out among others in the trade fair.
- People think pitching helps in such trade shows. But you are mistaken. Pitching for your products does not help as you do not get undivided attention from your clients in such trade fairs. So try to initiate meaningful conversations with your customers so that they come back later for your products.
- Trade fair in Bangalore usually aims in building relationships and having good networking between varied businessmen. Build relationships which last even after the show. Whoever attends your booth give them a unique experience.
Phase 3: To Generate
- Message back your clients within forty-eight hours of the show.
- Send back some personal touches over a period of a few weeks.
- After the trade fair 2019 be creative to send handwritten messages like the way you gave your personal touches while designing the stall for your booth.
- Trade fair in India yields you a maximum response when you continue your relationship with your clients even after the trade show. Connect with them on social media and build your networks more.
- Initiate deals which would make such clients have the urge to meet you eventually.
- A large amount of profit demand son what you exactly do after the trade show is over. It all depends on your PR skills to get your networking to work effectively.